IntroductionLate Deepak Gohil charitable trust is Non Profit Organization (NGO) registered under charity commissioner office, Surat. The trust is devoted to social welfare activities particularly in field of Education and Healthcare Services specially for Tribal villages of South Gujarat region.
MottoMotto of the trust is "TAMASO MA JYOTIRGAMAYA" i.e. enlightening of lives with Education, Employment and Health.
HistoryThe trust is formed by Dr. Anilkesar Gohil in year 2005 in remembrance to his late brother Deepak, a brilliant student and holy person- passed away in year 1998.
Value based organizationAll directors, officers, employees, students and volunteers of the trust who are MAA KAAMAL FAMILY resolved to act with Honesty, Integrity, and Openness in all of their dealings in professional and personal life. We maintain a working environment that values Integrity, Fairness and Respect. We never accept any compromises in our ethical criteria dreamed by founder.
- Tribal Youth in Main Stream of the Society
- Women Empowering
- Affordable Healthcare Services to All
Our mission is to uplift each section of society in terms of Health, Living standards, Social and Cultural Upliftment, Women Empowerment and Tribal Welfare. We pursue our mission by:
- Providing professional Nursing training at our 8 centers and 100% job placements based on it. (Earn while you Learn concept)
- Providing admission guidance and assistance as facilitation center for various nursing and paramedical programs.
- Telephone helpline and android app based support to students to solve their confusions for Board Exam preparation. This support is informative and psychological through experts.
- Career guidance through android application “ MK Student Guide”
- Awareness programs in various Ashram schools and tribal villages for women and adolescent girls. (Programmes include General and Reproductive health awareness, vocational guidance, Personality development etc.)
- " Maa Nu Ghar " a home for homeless mothers from the society at " Maa Kaamal Dham, Vyara "
- Legal guidance and help.
- Cancer treatment at affordable rate at our Vyara campus and Surat Hospital.
Our Management Team
Designation : President, Director Department : Administration Experience : 15 years Contact No. : firstname.lastname@example.org
Designation : Chief Secretary Department : Administration Experience : 10 Years Contact No. : -
Designation : Asst. Director (Nagpur) Department : Administration Experience : 6 Years Contact No. : 9657654655
Designation : Admin Assistant Department : Administration Experience : 2 years Contact : 6356363632
Designation : Division Head (Nursing) Department : Nursing Education Experience : 2 years Contact : 6356363630
Division Head (Placement)
Designation : Division Head (Placement) Department : Placement Experience : 2 years Contact : 6356363634
Division Head(Projects and development)
Designation : Division Head (Projects and development) Department : Rajpipla and Vadodara Experience : 4 years Contact : email@example.com
Designation : Center Head(Surat) Department : Surat Experience : 2 years Contact : 6356161616
Designation : Center Head(Rajpipla) Department : Rajpipla Center Experience : 1 Years Contact : 6356161618
Designation : Center Head(Vyara) Department : Vyara Center Experience : 1 Year Contact : 6356161614
Designation : Center Head(Mandvi) Department : Mandvi Experience : 2 years Contact : 6356161613
Designation : Manager(Surat) Department : Surat Center Experience : 8 Year Contact : 9328150146
Designation : Manager(Rajpipla) Department : Rajpipla Center Experience : 4 Year Contact : 9979454291